Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bring on Spring

I love spring, I always have. Now most people ask me "Do you really like the smell of dog shit?" Well no I don't but that is the only draw back to spring. I just love the melting snow, and the crisp air. Not too hot, not too cold, just beautiful.

I also love the fact that the snow is melting, going away, not a pain in my arse to have to shovel, just goes.

Spring also means bonfires, and drinking on the patio are soon to come. Also means road trips without black ice and cars driving off into the ditch. No more 9 and a half hour trips to Indiana!!

Spring is the best time to fall in love, or at least get over the romances that broke up over the winter. Yay for moving on !!!

I anxiously await the promise of new, with the oncoming spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers